Our ASE-certified technicians provide total car care through the use of state-of-the-art equipment and premium parts. … (more…)read more
Changing your vehicles’ oil in time is the most important preventative maintenance service you can have performed on your car…
Scheduled oil changes ensure that your vehicle is performing well by extending the life of your engine. Our standard oil change is quick, convenient, and includes a 20-point service and safety inspection.
Our oil change is a fast and friendly experience that is a thorough examination of the mechanical and safety condition of your vehicle.
What we do…
- Replace your oil with your choice of conventional, semi-synthetic, or full synthetic grade oil and based on vehicle specifications.
- Replace your oil filter
- Check fluid levels including windshield wiper fluid and anti-freeze and bring them to the proper levels
- Inspection of your vehicle’s belts and hoses
- Inspection of your vehicle’s air filter
- Chassis lubrication
- Inspection of your vehicle’s steering and suspension
- Inspection of your vehicle’s undercarriage
- Safety check of your vehicle’s exterior lights – headlights, turn signals, brake lights
What we don’t do…
- Pressure you to buy any service or part
- Waste your time – our oil change service is quick and convenient
- Deeply discount our oil change only to add-on fees or cross-sale additional services
- Recommend any service that is not immediately needed